Saturday 12 July 2008

My blog...

I've had a blog for a while but haven't managed to write much on it. So, with Jonathan back for the weekend after a long week at work, he's helped me out and set up a new blog for me here on Blogger.

A lot has happened over the last few months - Channel 5 have been round, we've been inundated by groups from all over the world and the garden is looking sensational. All of our new projects are settling in and the garden is feeling far more coherent.

My aim on the blog is to keep an open diary with loads of photos, news and updates. I hope to become part of the gardening blogosphere and to play an active part in the online gardening and design community.

2 comments:

The Garden Monkey said...

Are you going to blog about the TV programme?

Browners said...

Mum... you must write a bit about your appearance on GW...