Sunday 12 December 2010

My favourite pots: Mirror pots


One of my favourite plants this summer was a wonderful bronze grass called Pennisetum Rubrum which I fell in love with and planted in a shiny mirror pot. It looked wonderful front lit, back lit, sideways lit...anywhere where sun could shine through its foxy flowers. It isnot hardy so I am trying to over winter it in a frost free greenhouse. I hope it survives. Otherwise I shall have to start again next year. I don't know which I like most, the plant or the pot!

1 comment:

Tanya Boracay said...

I'm just curious, why did it called Mirror pots?

Just like to share with you a funny quotes...

"California is a fine place to live - if you happen to be an orange." -- Fred Allen

You can get more funny quotes at http://quotelandia.com/category/funny